Thursday, March 18, 2010

-sigh-

I don't wanna be here anymore, I hate this house, I hate having some dictate my life for me. I want to be able to take care of myself, I don't even wanna talk to the people in my house. I just want them to leave me alone. I really wanted to be out the house this weekend but once again she one some of her old people bullshit. I hate being so broke and jobless, I miss Hikari & Hinote... -sighs- If it ain't one thing its another. I'm up phone less, and wishing I could hear their voices... but its the same ol shit different day in the house.

FML....

I gotta find me job and start paying my own shit, then I swear I won't be this upset and ready to slap the shit out of them.

Fuck old people.

I wish I could fall asleep... I swear I do.

I WANT OUT THIS FUCKIN HOUSE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment