Monday, March 8, 2010

Hmmmm.

Its strange even at this very moment when, I have choice in my face I feel incomplete like I missing something. I sit and I wonder what could it be, my insides tremble as my thought race, scattering all over the place. In my mind I feel a void that, I can't seem to fill and I wonder what could this missing piece be.

I've tried everything but, I feel my self changing. I'm drifting away from people, is it because of judgment? I doubt it because friends will judge but the true ones stick around and all of mine have been, I find myself just wanting to be alone, in bed with my imagination to guide me, feeling like I child I let my fantasies come to life in my head.

I love dreaming, to be whisked away from my reality. I don't know if I'm not to thrilled about my up coming future or what but, I'm constantly day dreaming.

It's not serious because I still know reality form a dream, and it kinda makes me sad. I long for something but I'm to scared to figure out what it is, for more than one reason. I feel as though I'm constantly fighting myself, no matter how hard I push it away.

Reading relaxes me, my thoughts are misplaced and the importance of the novel catches me, the only problem is what happens when I run out of books as an exscape route?

>.>

I know most of my friends don't understand me, and I don't blame them because I don't understand my damn self, I just feel talking and sharing how I feel with them is useless now. I've been to myself not even talking to my "Tuma and Otto" about things. My mind is not a nice place to be in, and I was so bent on making people happy maybe I would care about my feelings, but how can you do that when you were never taught?

Oh well, silence and walls are golden. Now all I gotta do it keep them up, and no1 will have to worry because what they don't know, won't hurt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment