Friday, April 23, 2010

The end of the road.

I've never been one to just give up so easily, no matter what I've said but as I write this I wish the life would just be sucked from my body... Life is so hard to handle. With parents thinking less of you than someone who hated you would, to realize you're alone in the world no matter how many people are by your side.... all of it is unbearable...

I'm just leaving, I don't know where I end up but when I get there I hope I find peace... All I want is peace...Love....happiness... a good life... its all a fairy tail... Tonight was the icing on the cake for me.

If I make it back I hope I've found peace... but if I don't I hope everyone of your dreams come true and you hold every little peice of happiness in your hands.... I guess I'm not strong enough for this road...

I'm sorry for my weakness.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment