Sunday, April 11, 2010

My VERY last blog

So, this is my last blog I won't be using this anymore.


I hate this, I hate all of this. As I came to read this blog, I noticed that my "girlfriend" posted one her self, and what stood out to me was "I'm in bliss with Hinote." Ha, that's nothing knew. You only see the eyes of the one you love more than anything. I don't know what to do anymore, I don't even wanna hold this relationship in my hands. I just wanna lay here like I'm doing, and not move. I don't feel much of anything right now, I guess this is how I've always been until someone promised they'd rebuild me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again,

As much as you say you both love me, its not equal... The relationship is not equal....

I should of just continued with my first mind and stayed broken, all I wanted was the warmth of someones hand whom loved me, all I can do is live in a dream world and pretend I have that, like I'm in an anime. Hinote has my dream guy anime qualities, but I guess with those comes other anime things, like a 3-way relationship I'd never thought would happen. I sit here and wonder what I can do, or if its really me that's the problem...

Hikari listens and cares for me, but the feeling aren't the same as mine I guess, I once told DF I'd die from them in a heartbeat, and I still mean that but would they do the same?

Hinote says he would and I believe him I guess, but Hikari...?

-shrugs-

Another question, that will never be answered.

I don't know what to do anymore, nor can I try to do anything cause all I do falls to shit... this isn't fair... all I want is my happy ending. School isn't going well, I'm failing my Japanese class, I withdrew from my computer class, and well Math I guess is going fine. I just gotta do some last minute homework assignments and turn them in.

The more I live and grow up, the more I wish I wouldn't have too. What's more depressing is my birthday is in a month and 2 weeks, yay me.

-sigh-

I give up, I truly do.

Whatever happens after this, will happen. I'm not giving any back stories as to why if anyone asks, I'll answer your question brief and clear.


Goodbye Blogspot...

No comments:

Post a Comment