Sunday, April 4, 2010

Just a tragedy- (Just a dream)

Here I sit with things in my mind racing like a heard of animals, All these things seems so outta place like my mind is in a different realm, how can I determine what to do if my mind won't focus on anything else but all this negativity and pointlessness. Longing to be free from my mind burden of despair and sanity's constant hunger I plunder into the darkest realm looking on by vicious creatures that await my insanity to over take.

It's such a tragedy

My voice is lost in these shadows as I whine to myself hoping, and concentrating on the slight prayer I make pleading for someone to make it all go away. My vision is watered with my own sweat and blood, the constant reminder of my every day struggle to remain myself. Continuing to feel like my own soul is being ripped form my chest I past these beasts wondering why are they just starting at me, in the distance I see a larger one reaching out his hand to me his eyes are low and bleeding into mine literally. I stop, or I think I stop but my body glides through all of these drooling hungry beasts.

I get there he pulls me close, one side of me feels like I need to scream and beg for help and the other longs for him, needs him, what do I do? Staring deep into my eyes his beast from take another shape a shadow one would say, and all the others disappears into darkness. He mounts me, claims me, marks me in was I never thought to ever think of, his demonic grins plastered on his face as he continues to make me beg for a shard of light to be bestowed on me. When its all said and done, and I can't do anything but cry blood dripping from my eye lids, I head his voice in my ear.

"No matter where you run, no matter where you hid, this belongs to me. I'll be damned again if I let anything touch what is mine."

& before I speak, he bites into me my body jolts but no sound comes out, all I can see is my vision fading away, my breathing hitches and I feel my soul become fire itself. I'm burning from the inside out and all I hear is his evil chuckle and he speaks again, "Let your pure soul be tarnish and join me, my child... Join me and be mine, and mine alone..."

After I feel his finger inter my mouth tasting his forbidden blood I scream....

No comments:

Post a Comment