Thursday, February 11, 2010

Could you be ALL mine, or will I just be number 2?

So much on my mind

Is confused when it comes to you. You love me, so much and yet sometimes you make me feel so second in your life. I've been fine with a "fuck-buddy almost relationship" but when it come to tying the knot I stop. You want me as your girl or do you want me just because you want a girl friend and "She" happens to be too far away?

These questions I just can't answer, I feel like I'm being played in a slow melody and you enjoying every cry that I hit as you work me over. I can't be hurt or but on hold in a relationship for the 4th time, but its not in your nature to place your "best friend" on a back burner nor would I let you because I'm to flippin nice for my own good, and I put the worlds happiness before my own.

-___-

Fml.

You want me here, but when I try to make things simple, you don't want me to leave but you stay stressed about the little shit you can't change.

I want you, I do but not the cost of the sanity that I've worked so hard to gain back.

I've talked to everyone I could think of and they wouldn't mind us being together, they want us both happy but they all see my point, and understand. You threaten to leave me but when I leave first its wrong?

You confuse and hurt me, sometimes I wish I wouldn't of stayed out your life and maybe I would of just died by now, but unfortunately life wants me to live it and I don't have a choice.

Not to mention, things aren't going well here with school and a job for you, so you might be shipped to California in no time, then what relationship would I have?

So much to think about.

I'ma be up all night.

-sigh-


No comments:

Post a Comment