Friday, February 12, 2010

Just an Irritated rant. -__-

Being like this has to be a fuckin crime! OMG!! Why can't I just walk outside and not stop? Until I get to a place where I can scream my FUCKING head off!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-inhales-

That helped a tad bit but damnit.

This is the most frustrating feeling of my life, well one of them anyway....-__-... I need to get a pen pal or something, blogging is fine and all but damnit I wanna rant.

No, don't let yourself slip Soichi...

You've got the whole InuYasha soundtrack, use it to your advantage.

-sighs-

Thank god for music, because you just can't depend on ppl sometimes to make the bad world go away.

I'ma just lay here until something good happens, like maybe I'll fall unto a huge pile of money, or maybe some hot sexy vampire who's totally in love with me will whisk me away and show me the fires of love.

HA!!

Like that'll ever happen, I swear me and my imagination. That probably why I'm so fucked up now, because I'm a hopeless romantic knowing damn well I ain't NEVER gone get non of that shit.

EVER!

>_<

There I go wanting to cry again, but I don't have the strength, nor will my pride let me.
Man I wish, I wish....


I can't even wish anymore, don't have the effort for that either.

Damn,

everything sucks the life outta me.

I honestly just wanna be held, but that's not happening ANYTIME soon.

Maybe some sleeping pills?

That'll help me fall asleep, but a panic attack will wake my ass right the FUCK back up, FML, I can't even sleep in peace.

Damnit.

FUCK!!!

Sex isn't anywhere near on my mind, which I know is strange. I just don't want it, I feel like even if I were to have sex I wouldn't get anything outta it anymore, like my heart and soul are frozen and my body is just walking trying to keep ppl from worrying.

Damnit.

Damnit.

Damnit!

I just want this to end, it could end if I just...-shakes head- I made a promise, and I always keep my promises.


No comments:

Post a Comment