Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My thoughts at the moment


Is in class, still thinking about the last 2 days. I'm still upset about the situation, but I guess I'll have to move on. Time stands still for no1, looking back I still can remember things that made me happy. I was so close to being happy I could smell it, but once again it was snatched away from me, now I think that once he lets me go someone body will finally pick me up, now that I don't want to be. I'm so done with, love and relationships I don't know what to do with myself. Talking to you today made me feel less of a loser, and lonely but I still feel second.

I'm just thinking, how would you feel if someone else came in a decided they wanted my heart for themselves, and they were going to get it.

I once again feel like an abandoned toy, but I try to continue to realize its not your fault. As much as you say you want me, its clear you aren't ready for any kinda relationship , unless you got back to "her" but is that what you want? Or are you trying to find way around that cause you still want a shot at me?

All of these questions I want an answer too, I'll never ask because I'm not sure if I'll get an honest answer.

Honestly hasn't been a key point in any "lover" I've had, neither is a sensitive spot for hurting me. All of them really never gave to shits of a fuck, ya know?

I still care about you, but I can't care about you all at the same time. You call me heartless, but no1 likes to be in pain, so they have no choice but to be heartless.

Should I take everyone's advice and make you chose?

.....>.>....

That's not fair, I wouldn't want someone doing that to me why would I do that to you.

It would be so much easier if I was just selfish ya know? Just took you and ran with you with my tongue out... Childish I know but, I can't help it. *pouts*


I doubt you'll ever know how I feel, nor if I explained would you get it so this is all in vain, but it feels good to rant. I've got more weed I plan to smoke after school, I'ma need it because I'm starting to think to hard, and 'Chi' is starting to miss someone a little more then I would like her too.

What can you do?

She has a connection with him, she would know best wouldn't she?


-____-

I'll never understand I guess, but I don't wanna half a stalker all because of a bond being broken again DF wouldn't like that very much, he almost went crazy last time when it happened THIS wouldn't throw him over the edge, and that's a scary thought.

Should I keep him as a friend, same relationship, or move on?

-sighs-

I hate when I have to decided, cause I never make the right choice, or so I think.

1 comment:

  1. I believe if you want to make him choose to make yourself happy, then you need to do so Love. If he can't choose, then move on. Don't dwell on it, but then again, if you feel that he is your true happiness then, dont stop yourself from getting what you want to be happy. :3

    ReplyDelete