Friday, February 19, 2010

If I had a dollar for everytime I cried

I hate me, my god I hate me....

I'll be emo at this point because this sucks, all for the simple fact of who I am I can't have shit in this life, it started without parents, then my siblings left, I can't be in love, sooner or later m friends are going to leave and shit then what will I have?

NOTHING!!

He'll always have Hikari, and well I thought I'd always have my friends but well most of them don't give a fuck and well are doing there own thing and its like no matter how I try to grasp my little bit of happiness you Lord are sent on taking it away!

Tell me why? What have I done to make you hate me so?

Why let me live if I'm so foul of a person!?

I'm loosing it, not that I ever had it but I'm loosing it.

I should loose it, you promised him I wouldn't die so no worries right, but what you didn't add father, was you'd put me through a fate worse than death.

Unmeasurable, lifetime long, pain.


I need sleep.......

1 comment: