Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 1

Well today's the day I have to forget about someone again, I swear this is a repeat every year. It's a process that makes me feel less of a human everyday, the process to stop loving someone and not give a fuck.

I loved him, and I was let down harshly and left to die

Opening up is never easy once you close yourself up. Every time I sit and think, high or sober, I feel like "Damn. It ended like that?"

FML

Even now I wish I could talk to him, but I can't be second not again... and if I stay I know I will be. This dream, and all of that is just confusing me making me feel like, he just didn't want to be with me your escape route where you can have me and her.

But then I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, I don't know what to think or how t think right now, guidance would be nice.

Tonight's going to be field with nothing but pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment